[stylist] Book review on the Twilight Series

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 21:36:39 UTC 2012

Bridget,
I have long felt guilty about not having any motivation to read this vampire
series. I know not just teenagers but women who rave about the beautiful
love story involved. Now, you have saved me a great deal of time by
capsulating the story and the characters. It confirms my non-interest.
This was a wonderfully comprehensive review. Thank you for your time.
Jackie