[stylist] what I've been reading...

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 03:27:52 UTC 2012

oh no, hope that boy was okay.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacqueline Williams
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 3:45 PM
To: 'Writer's Division Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [stylist] what I've been reading...

Chris,
Your story of the peppers brought another memory of Africa. A little English
boy was visiting us, and we had a pepper plant in a row of other bushes. He
started picking the little red pepper. I am not sure what he did with them,
but before I got to him, he was rubbing his eyes. Thank goodness you did not
do this. We ended up taking the boy to the hospital.
An interesting story.
Jackie