[stylist] Which hand you lead with when reading Braille

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:13:47 UTC 2012

Vejas,

Oddly enough, even though I've always been right-handed, it made more
sense to me immediately upon learning Braille to lead with my left hand.
I never learned to read with both hands though, and to this day, even
though I do everything else right-handed, it's actually more difficult
for me to read Braille with my right hand. Especially flat Braille
that's flush with walls like in most elevators. It's such an odd angle,
smile!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: