[stylist] Braille Monitor and Vejas

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Jan 7 19:50:47 UTC 2012

Robert and Vejas,
I am a few months behind on my reading, so thanks for posting.

Vejas, or shall I call you Makani? You may not know it, but you are truly
blessed to have a family that does not limit you with archaic notions of
blindness. After reading your father's article, I can now guess where you
got your interest in writing. Your father does a great job. BTW, I'm
assuming that Petras means rock. How cool is that that your parents named
their sons rock and wind!
Donna