[stylist] Is It Heaven poem

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Jan 8 04:31:54 UTC 2012

Yeah, it's copied and pasted from a word document.  Actually nine tenths of
the poems I write are quatrains with the second and fourth lines rhyming.
When I send the poems, they look fine but when I see the form that comes
through here there are always spaces between each line.
I think I have the article you sent saved in the email but I'm so far behind
on saving such files to the computer.  I guess it's because I really don't
know how to do it.
There are many of them here that I'd like to save to put in a word file so I
can peruse them in Braille.
Barbara

A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. --
Max Lucado