[stylist] Braille Monitor and Vejas

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Jan 8 04:42:17 UTC 2012

I think because it's so close to Petra which, I think, is Greek.
I vary much enjoy listening to your father speak at conventions.  Your
parents are very wise in parenting you two.  Some day you may fully
understand what it takes for them to give you the room to grow and
experience this world as they do.
I see that your desire to do some writing is inherited.  Your father is a
beautiful writer.  I could almost hear the surf and the sound of you two
laughing and shouting with excitement.
Barbara

A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. --
Max Lucado