[stylist] New Blog from me started today

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:41:54 UTC 2012

Good morning all:
For those that already know, I have a blog for Echevarriatravel.com it is everything to do with Travel as well as postings for announcement for NFB related issues and more.  Today, I started a new one more personal, It is called Cheryl's Day to Day Weight Loss and Lifestyle Change.  I need to lose weight and when you do this, your lifestyle also changes.
Gained to much weight lately, and working from home doesn't help at all.  So maybe you might want to join or just follow along, also if you have not joined either one of the blogs I have you can certainly subscribe to them, they are accessible, and you can have them come to your inbox when I post something new in either one of them.
The Echevarria Travel Blog is in my signature and the new one that just started today here is the link for that one.
http://cherylweightloss.wordpress.com/

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com