[stylist] Reading scary/disturbing material

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Jan 10 06:01:13 UTC 2012

I can't do it either because it's either an overactive imagination or a lack
of ability to separate fiction from real-life.  I still--after 20 some
years--get creeped out when I think of "Wait Until Dark".  I had to watch it
for a college theater class.  I, for the most part, do no scary or gory
stuff.  Some disturbing stuff is kind of okay.  "A Boy Called It", for
example, was very disturbing but real life stories like that I can do.
Barbara

A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. --
Max Lucado