[stylist] The January Braille Monitor has an article by Nancy Scott

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Jan 10 12:14:07 UTC 2012

Nice article Nancy if you're out there. :)
Reminds me that luck is not what it appears, it
is really preparation colliding with opportunity.
The more we  continue with the former and
consciously jump in the path of the latter, we
can try to speed up the process of luck. Here's to our agility.

Brad

On 1/9/2012  09:33 PM Robert Leslie Newman said...