[stylist] Changes writing prompt

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Jan 13 03:48:06 UTC 2012

Wow!  That's so broad that I'm not sure I'd know where to start or how to
get my mind in that gear.
Change.  Hmm!  May have to do much thinking for this one.  Maybe someone
else will start?  Of course if I count on that, that's not changing my
behavior any because that means I'm once again waiting for someone else to
take the lead.
Okay, change.
Got it.
Starting to get some ideas.
I'm with you.  Let's go!
Barbara

A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. --
Max Lucado