[stylist] New link for Breath and Shadow essay

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Jan 13 16:46:48 UTC 2012

Excellent article. Very nice indeed. I did have a
little trouble with the dialog with the crazy
lady street crossing, as I read, was it all
actual dialog or was some inner thought injected
in there? Other than that very very nice. I think
the essence was your nephew's response to
grandmas comment, “You'll go blind if you play
too much," when he said blindness was no big
deal, look at Aunt Bridgie. Two thoughts came to
mind. One was the threat of "you'll go blind" a
leveraged agenda by way of an apparent  threat of
bad news to befall him. You probably didn't want
to hear that, but it gave insight to how even
those closest to us have inner misgivings about
blindness. The other thought was your nephew's
automatic response as he played his visual game.
Telling her It's no big deal, Aunt Bridgie does
fine, and I’m not worried even if it happens.
What more of a compliment to your affect on
other's perception who are willing to just see you for who you are.

Brad

Brad Dunsé

"When it comes to change, don't wind up like concrete...
all mixed up and permanently set!" --Unknown

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse