[stylist] Monthly assignment

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:58:40 UTC 2012

Eve,

We don't have monthly prompts, though I think this is a great idea.
Anyone can encourage a prompt on any topic at any time. Since it's a new
year, I placed a prompt about change. It's a very broad topic, but be
creative and see where it takes you.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: