[stylist] Breath and Shadow essay

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sun Jan 15 12:42:03 UTC 2012

Yeah Ashley you can go into the Settings Center
F2 and press S until you hear it, then tab, and
press S to go to speech and sound schemes, that
changes the type of scheme you want to use such
as Classic, Classic with attributes and etc. and
if you want to change the  voices or voice
attributes you need to get to the default Jaws
setting by pressing CTRL Shift D while in the
setting center, and go to the Voice Alias area.
You can change pitch rate, voices etc. in there.

I created a Classic with Quotes and Italics scheme a long time ago which I use.

Brad

Brad Dunsé

"A goal is a dream with a plan to get there." --Capt'n Frank

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse