[stylist] Please make sure post and subject headings are related

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:46:22 UTC 2012

Okay, I will be as diplomatic as possible. I rarely make these comments
so forgive me; I must be PMS-ing, but can we please, please, please
change subject headings when post are replied to but have nothing to do
with the subject heading? Not all of us have all the time in the world
to read through each post especially when the listserve is longer. It's
just nice to skim through the contents and know a particular post
pertains to the subject heading listed. I try to keep up with Stylist,
but as we all know, that' snot always possible, so when I take time to
read it, it's nice to be assured a post pertains to the subject attached
to it, and not non-related post with a subject heading having nothing to
do with the content. Okay, sorry for the rant; I've never done this
before, but it just makes for better organization of the listserve.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan