[stylist] wendesay word: changes

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 18 18:46:46 UTC 2012

Linda,
Where is your Blog?
Good luck in  your writing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynda Lambert
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:19 PM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] wendesay word: changes

Changes:  I wrote for over 3 hours this morning. That is a change! You all
inspire me to begin working at it again. I have been LAZY about writing.
Have kept it on the back burner since my sight loss. Today, that has
changed. I wrote a blog article after reading and enjoying Brigid's article
on her blog about Resolutions.
I posted her blog article on my Facebook for others to enjoy. Then, I was
inspired to write my own blog article on Resolutions. And, I began writing
in my journal again.
I think I am changing as I write. Thanks to you all for your inspiritng
posts. I really needed to be back in touch with others who write and who
love literature. I truly believe that "all changes are for the good. All of
them."

Lynda River Woman