[stylist] Books referenced in three key elements when writing fiction

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:20:50 UTC 2012

Donna,

Wicked, grin! I've looked a couple of the books listed but haven't taken
the time to look most of them up. Thanks so much, and that's awesome.
Some of the books mentioned about writing and style were used in my
classes during university and were great.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan