[stylist] Change It - prompt response

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Jan 20 19:44:58 UTC 2012

Chris,

That was excellent. Kept me in from start to
finish. The grabber out of all this is the
detail. So you are either very observant or
researched a bit, or both,  to be able to write
from a perspective of believability giving just
enough detail. What I mean is some detail in
writing is just cold, arbitrary detail, but then
when it is backed by the solid weight of a "been
there" type perspective, the writing  will
flow.  And you  won't  believe this. This past
fall we went tubing down the Peshtigo
River.  That is my old stomping ground in NE
Wisconsin. I remember hearing about the day SRV
bought it. I was in Menominee Michigan, out in
the gravel parking lot  of our family roofing
business. A radio was playing  while I cleaned up
and repainted the equipment of our family roofing
business, getting it ready for auction day.  How
does someone from east coast know about the Peshtigo River? haha.

Brad

On 1/20/2012  10:16 AM Chris Kuell said...