[stylist] wendesay word: chinch

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jan 21 17:38:50 UTC 2012

I believe I saw an episode on "America's Most Wanted" recently. There is a
chinch that has been robbing produce departments in Giant Eagle stores on
the West Coast. There is an 800 number posted for tips! The rewared for tips
leading to the arrest and conviction of the phantom chinch is now up to
$100,000. Call now if you have seen anything suspicious while picking up
your rutabaga and parsnips.

Lynda.