[stylist] Question for Peter

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 19:25:37 UTC 2012

Hello Donna and everyone,

    It's most likely because the e-mail messages were sent as text documents
hence the links are not live. If they were sent as HTML documents the links
should work. I have observed this myself. Whenever I encounter a seemingly
live link that doesn't work I select it, copy the link URL to the clipboard,
hit control+R to bring up the "Run" dialogue box, enter the link URL, and
hit enter. The URL then opens up to the site referred to in the link
embedded in the e-mail message. Hope this work-around will give you a way to
activate links when they fail to open when selected from within an e-mail
message.

Peter Donahue