[stylist] Introducing myself

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:16:55 UTC 2012

Kyle,

Welcome to Stylist and the division. Stylist can be a great resource,
and you will meet many writers; some write professionally, some write as
a hobby; some have been writing for years, others are new to it; some
are creative writers-- poetry, fiction and creative nonfiction-- while
others have experience in traditional nonfiction, technical, grant
writing and many other forms of the craft. Whatever your interest, we
seem to be a cornucopia of writing styles and forms. Also check out past
issues of Slate & Style, the writing publication of the Writers'
Division.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan

Message: 7