[stylist] Question for Peter

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Jan 24 18:04:15 UTC 2012

Hi Dave,
Please don't feel defensive. I'm just trying to figure this out. I'm hoping
you can tell me what other settings to check. I use Outlook 2003, and under
tools/options/e-mail format/, the "Compose in this format" combo box is set
to html. I'm really not sure where else to look.

I've experimented with other e-mails, and the ones that show up as html
documents have live links, while the ones like Stylist that show up as text
documents read like their live when Jaws encounters them, but they don't
work. I tried saving one as html, but it doesn't show up as a choice. Jaws
reads links in .doc format like they're live too, but they aren't.

I tried again to enter the link at the bottom of your e-mail, and although
Jaws says "link," entering on it doesn't work. Also, when I use "u" to go to
next unvisited link, nothing happens.

Sorry for the trouble; I just want to be able to go to the links people post
and want them to be able to go to the ones I post without copying and
pasting and removing line breaks.
Thanks,
Donna