[stylist] Magnets and ladders open for submissions

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Jan 25 19:49:57 UTC 2012

Dear STYLIST Members

In the spirit of Publish, Publish, Publish or parish --- we need to become
aware of publishing opportunities. Most of you are aware that Chris Kuell is
the editor of "Breath and Shadow," and some of our members have publish
their work to that on-line mag. And we've seen where Donna Hill publishes
some of her work on "Sweet 100." And mmm, I'm thinking others may have
mentioned some of where it is they get published --- we should make a list
of publications where members of the division have been successful at
getting their work featured.

Below is notice of an opportunity to get published, in "Magnets and
Latters." You should also know, that the editor for this on-l-line mag is
also a member of the Writers' division, Marilyn Brand Smith. Here is what
she writes:

The editors at Magnets and Ladders are about ready to assemble the
Spring/Summer issue. This is an encouragement and a reminder for those of
you who wish to submit fiction, memoir, essay, or poetry. Our deadline is
February 15. The guidelines for submission are posted on the website
magnetsandladders.org. If you have any additional questions, feel free to
Email me at merrychristmas at insightbb.com. We're looking forward to providing
another good magazine, and hoping you would like to contribute your work.

Thanks,

Marilyn Brandt Smith

Robert Leslie Newman

President, NFB Writers' Division