[stylist] Member is Selling her book and some profit goes to NFB

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Jan 29 20:56:43 UTC 2012

From: Laura Minning Accounts [mailto:laccounts at warfieldweb.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 7:24 PM
To: newmanrl at cox.net
Subject: Poetry for Charity

Please note that I'm presently running the following book promo. If anyone
buys a copy of my first published collection, "dear diary", a portion of the
proceeds will be donated to the NFB. Copies may be purchased at Amazon.com,
BarnesAndNoble.com and Borders.com. This promo is running now through the
end of March 2012. Please spread the word, and thank you.

Sincerely,

Laura Minning