[stylist] Shadow Walker

Kyle woodard wallacewoodard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 02:29:06 UTC 2012

I an not quite sure what are refering to in regards to the line length
intact. This poem just came to me I didn't have to think about it too much
it just kind of came sometimes the poetry works out that way. I am in the
process of publishing two books of poetry that will be out this year. So
hopefully I will be able to make a small name for myself.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Jacqueline Williams <jackieleepoet at cox.net