[stylist] A minor victory

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Jan 31 20:51:23 UTC 2012

Hi Friends,

Many of you know that the site I write for, Suite 101, recently removed a
bunch of my previously approved articles, which were mainly on blindness and
special ed issues, and that I appealed and otherwise created a big stink
with them about it. Well, they all have been republished. No explanation,
just a form letter saying that one or more of my deleted articles had been
returned to the site.

I'm pleased about this, but the whole process was a wake-up call. Thanks to
all who supported me through this. I was surprised how physically draining
the whole thing was. Guess my skin isn't as thick as I had hoped; *grin*.

Donna

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======