[stylist] WRite it down

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Jul 19 13:29:15 UTC 2012

For anyone interested in achieving the writing goals you desire, I think this is something you will find very effective. I read it this morning as it was posted by Blue Moon Shamanistic Reiki, on Face Book. Here it is:

"It's time for New Moon Manifestations. Write down 10 things you wish to manifest---write them in present tense, like affirmations (I am healthy and fit, All of my bills are paid in full, etc.). After you make your list, put it away, and then on the next new moon, take a look at it, and check off all of the items you have manifested. Believing is seeing!"

I find that we all have exactly what we SAY we have in life. Our words are powerful, and our words form our reality. Our present was created by our words in the past, and our future is created by our words today.

The act of writing is far more powerful than we sometimes realize. Have a great day! I am off to begin work on a project that I have been working on for over a week now. It is a talisman - will probably take another week or two to get it finished, and I work for many hours a day on it. I do not write on the days I am doing art - I don't mix them up into a day. If I am writing, then that is all I am doing that day. If art, then it is art only, on that day. Today, it is art.

Does anyone else here work across mediums? If so, I would love to hear how you find the balance. Mine is found by keeping them distinctly separate - but when I am engaged in one, then my mind is often thinking about the other and getting ideas for the other.
Lynda