[stylist] Article I wrote about former US Stamp Services director

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 02:04:35 UTC 2012

Some of you have already received this, but attached is a PDF containing
an article I wrote for COMM UNO, the University of Nebraska Omaha alumni
magazine. It's about former director of US Stamp Services and UNO alum,
David Failor. I interviewed Mr. Failor for this article, and he is the
nicest guy. I wrote the article a year ago, but due to publication
delays on the part of COMM UNO, it just recently came out about a month
or so ago. FYI, It's an accessible PDF. Please enjoy.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan