[stylist] I got published in my local paper

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 20:11:16 UTC 2012

Good day, list.

I wanted to inform you of a success I had today which may have helped impact
a situation positively.

Recently we had been having a dispute between our local cable system and a
TV station owner whichhad resulted in a couple stations not being carried
for almost two weeks.

I wrote a letter to the editor at my local paper regarding the situation and
a shortened version of what I originally composed appeared today.

Perhaps this letter helped turn the tide as the situation seemed to be
resolved sometime during the day while I was out.

Bill Outman

Daytona Beach, Florida

Link to article below

www.news-journalonline.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/2012/07/20/cable-sp