[stylist] Reschedule of July Telephone Gathering- with David Wolverton

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Jul 30 01:19:15 UTC 2012

Dear You All

We are rescheduling our talk with award winning author David Wolverton -
Farland and that new date is August 26th

The time is 7:30 PM CT

The "totally correct" phone number- 1-218-339-4300

The conference code is- 568839Pound

The wrong phone number that was sent out in my messages for this call was
totally my fault! I know the number, having been responsible for sending out
notices for the past two years, but being too --- bad in some way --- I did
not proof my numbers in the posts for this call and this resulted in several
of you not  being able to get on to the call. Pardon me, I proofed this
message and this will be a lesson for me.

Do know that both NLS and Book Share have several of David's many books
available for download. (I'm going to read some prior to August 26th.)

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee