[stylist] what have you been reading?

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 00:16:41 UTC 2012

The book focuses on a boy whose parents get divorced and his
mother is mentally not there.  She thinks this
psychiatrist, Dr.  Finch, is helping her a lot.  The boy is
forced to stay in Dr.  Finch's house.
The 2 main parts I found disturbing were that first of all, in
Dr.  Finch's office, he had a Masturbatorium and would go out and
do IT in between patients.  The second part I found disturbing
was that there was a six-year-old boy, Dr.  Finch's grandson, who
was pooping RIGHT in the middle of the  FLOOR.  I don't know
about you, but I found it pretty disturbing.
Vejas