[stylist] what have you been reading?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Jun 1 02:31:10 UTC 2012

I've been reading a few poetry anthologies and the 2012 Old Farmer's
Almanac.  I've never seen one of them before and they have some pretty
fascinating things in there.
I've also been reading the astrological signs of the Chinese lunar cycle.
I've a couple of astronomy books to look at, too.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg