[stylist] Sharinhg one of the Conversations from the Teacher series

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 19:30:21 UTC 2012

Barbara, this story made me smile.  It reminded  me of a high school friend
who also had two strollers and did the same thing as  you do.  When they
would get back to their apartment complex neighbors  would be waiting to see
who had the lead and the bells.  I can sit here  imagine the butterfly
landing on Paul's knee. One did that to my little grandson  the other day and my
son said he just stopped moving and off the butterfly flew  and he kept
trying to find it.  Again if my little piece brought forth this  memory shared
with us then my words have done all I can ask of them.. Thank you  for sharing
this story with us.
Myrna

In a message dated 6/1/2012 10:27:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,