[stylist] Division member wins national book award

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 15:42:42 UTC 2012

Huge congratulations to you all!  That sound you  hear is me applauding
loudly!  This is fantastic!

Myrna

In a message dated 6/2/2012 8:26:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
krouthorn at verizon.net writes:

It's my  great pleasure to announce that I, along with co-author Gabriel
Horn, have  been named the winner of the 2012 National Indie Excellence Book
Award   in visionary fiction for our novella, Transcendence. For a listing of
all  winners and finalists, please  visit:
http://indieexcellence.com/indie-results-2012.htm
With Gratitude  and Joy,
Amy  Krout-Horn
Writers  Division web site