[stylist] What have you been reading?

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 2 18:44:39 UTC 2012

I am laughing!
If I find the site I mentioned there, I will copy and past it on here. Will
go look later - right now I am in the middle of a cleaning project in my two
studios. I bought some really nice new shelving for my pottery studio, and I
am changing shelving in my fibers studio, so you know how that is - there is
STUFF everywhere! I mean EVERYwhere, too. OH, MY. Whatta big job this is.
No writing today for me.

Lynda