[stylist] new list for alternative healing

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Jun 4 23:43:11 UTC 2012

Addie,
I finally found the poem about Reiki. I had it filed under Anaphora, a
particular form of repetition of either a word, words, or a line. Many, am I
in trouble when my memory goes!
Incidentally, all of the essentials mentioned in these are actually used in
the Raindrop therapy. I actually got them to rhyme.
Enjoy, and have one if you ever have the chance.
Jackie