[stylist] Poem to share

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Jun 6 17:52:54 UTC 2012

Osmond,
There is much I love about this poem. Some of your descriptions and imagery
are wonderful-your skin, your mind that loves, the peace you desire, the
river of blood.
It sounds like you wrote it for a class at the second level. This means you
are getting a handle on the details of English usage. As you continue, the
things like that will get in line with your superb mental activity that
questions the why of war, the lack of peace, and the need for love.
I wonder that you could have come through all that you did with your strong
vision of love intact.
I hope you are encouraged over the judgment on Charles Taylor in the world
court. It can never replace the lives lost and the horror of the survivors,
but perhaps its larger meaning will make a difference.
Please keep writing, no matter. It is the primary healing art.
Jacqueline Williams