[stylist] Cry

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Jun 7 18:39:26 UTC 2012

Barbara,
This long after, I don't know if you remember your comment on a line in the
poem about my brother, Rocky. I just wanted to thank you for it. I think you
have the honor of being the last e-mail I have to catch up with.
I sincerely hope I have not slipped up on mentioning any of the lists
submissions. If I did, it was because either I could not contribute anything
of value, or it was a stream I was not following.
Jackie