[stylist] Another poem about alternative healing

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Jun 11 16:33:12 UTC 2012

Ashley,
The poem, Medicine Wheel, is no special form. If a poem is not accepted
after the first few submissions, I try changing the form among other things.
Also, I forgot to mention, in your critique of Reiki Magic, I truly
appreciate the time you took to tell me the lines you liked the most. That
is a very helpful thing to do for a poet, and often takes more than one
reading.
I truly appreciate your interest in the many facets of poetry.
Jackie