[stylist] new poem: Living It

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 18:40:08 UTC 2012

No problem at all, Ashley. I was the  youngest of six children and any
number of cousins were drifting in and out of  the house as well.  I became so
accustomed to being called by  another's name that I just answered to save
everyone time.  It was like  going down a list and I just thought it was
easier to answer than wait for the  right name to be added.  So it's not a
problem at all.  And thank you.  It's simply my philosophy of life and living and
also my gratitude to those who  helped mold me.
Myrna

In a message dated 6/11/2012 1:22:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,