[stylist] new poem: Living It

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:58:58 UTC 2012

Myrna, I do not remember the mention during the meeting, but I am glad you
took the time to share this. Funny thing is that it reminds me so much of a
poem I wrote when I was young. Oh not the writing itself, but the message
conveyed. The quality of the writing is so superiour with your piece and I
think the message is conveyed much more concisely. I appreciate you putting
into such beautiful words the thoughts I had. As I suspected during our
wonderful conversation that night long ago, we think alike. I consider you
a spiritual friend and love your talent. May it rub off onto me and others
whom you touch. :) Namaste, Eve