[stylist] a random ten word poem for Myrna

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 19:57:52 UTC 2012

Jackie, WOW!  I love the images of cobwebs in a  dusty room as an analogy
for memories.. and you did this from doing the  dictionary page flip? That's
what a friend of mine calls it.  I am totally  impressed with my jaw dropped
open!  I can't wait to see  more!
This is exemplary writing!

Myrna

In a message dated 6/12/2012 2:02:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,