[stylist] It just came to me

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Jun 13 18:07:15 UTC 2012

Eve,
Charming, unusual as to content, I am looking for a possible different title
to give a deeper meaning to the empty cans surrounded by flowers.
I can smell the coffee in this immaculate house, but I want more!
If it wrote itself, it has to be full of significance. Can't wait for Lynda
to explicate it.
Jackie