[stylist] It just came to me

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 21:14:35 UTC 2012

Thank you all. And I realized I made another oops in regards to you  guys.
I directed a comment to Myrna that was meant for Jaqueline. Does not matter
if y'all can understand the meaning. I hope you are reading the last
revised edition.  haha   It was kinda fun to write. Jaqueline, here is a
hint... What else could be put into old coffee cans and what is
traditionally placed on the mantle? I guess that is two hints, but I do not
know what to say without giving it away. You guys should know by now I do
not like making things too easy for you. hahaha    Have a cup and think it
over. Eve