[stylist] It just came to me

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 13 22:55:03 UTC 2012

Glad you pasted it here!
This is a beautiful poem. It was like looking at a painting
of a still life. There is a presence here that is unseen, yet very much a
part of the scene. Somehow, it made me feel very sad as I read it. It's
really about transition and making decisions - what will be kept, what will
be discarded. Very beautiful piece.
Lynda