[stylist] Releasing the Demons 1

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Jun 17 03:18:45 UTC 2012

Actually, upon further reading, I think her vocabulary is fine.  Only one
thing, unless she starts swearing later in the story, I'd change "the ass
crack of nowhere".
Her actions and the many tears do much in persuading me that she is a
middle-aged child.  (My term for tweens and young teens.)
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg