[stylist] A FIVE random word challenge for you all to have fun with.

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Jun 17 23:25:11 UTC 2012

Myrna,
Here is my contribution. I used each word twice in two four line stanzas,
including the title. Not sure if "s" is considered a suffix.

Reunion Rules

Pay attention, all Old Sweethearts.
You'll not see me this 25th.
I've seen the light, must shed those pounds.
Admit to looking older? No!

The 65th? But who's alive?
I, who no longer see the light,
nor pay attention,  follow rules?
Yes! I'll admit reunion fun.

P.S. I have never been to a class reunion. Also, have not bothered with an
attachment, so am not sure what format will come out.
Jackie