[stylist] 5 random word challenge response

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Wed Jun 20 14:23:22 UTC 2012

Kris

I finally got to your story; I seem to be getting to your stuff late.

This was an absolute hoot.  I loved the dog.  I loved the line about how the girl wouldn't play with the other kids because she figured she would see the freak show at the circus.  Guess the girl found her super-power after all.

Shawn