[stylist] Introducing Blind Ambitions Magazine

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 21:08:56 UTC 2012

Hi,
I've wanted to read and possibly write for a general blindness magazine not
affiliated with either consumer group; I just want to reach a wider audience
and not necessarily write about philosophy, just about life adventures. I
will check this out. Do you know  how this is published: online, braille,
etc? Is this for a fee? If so, what is it?

Ashley