[stylist] It just came to me

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 02:33:41 UTC 2012

Yes, I also loved your plot and could really see it becoming an intriguing
mystery. I have never thought of trying to write one, but I do enjoy
reading them at times. Instead of Arsenic and Old Lace it could be Coffee
Filters and Old Lace. hahaha    Well, it is fun when people respond and
intercourse ensues. Still want to try that 5 word challenge, but have not
gotten a chance to sit down yet.  Oh, and I am officially moving the end of
next week. I have an address and everything. I talked to Bob who connected
me with Sharonda. She said I would be in the same chapter as Allison. Is
that yours as well? Can't wait. Have a good night. Eve

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Jacqueline Williams <jackieleepoet at cox.net