[stylist] Awards and Coffee Cans

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:27:06 UTC 2012

I have the list of five words sitting next to my bed and do intend on
getting to it someday as well. haha   Funny how we have so many different
cultures within one little country while over in places like Europe they
have many many countries on one little continent. haha      I have also
never had anyone creamated, but I have often heard the term and like I
said, I didnt start out to write this thing. It was just there. Cool huh?
So I have not moved to Arizona yet (next week), but I have already joined a
new writing group in Cottonwood. I made contact with the groups leader last
night and she laughed hysterically throughout the whole conversation. She
thought it was funny that someone from 'Pocatello, Idaho' was calling to
join her group. (She had looked at the caller id before answering). Funny
things are all around, great inspiration for us if we take the time to
absorb it. ;) Eve